- Grade C6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination ; or
- Grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) ; or
- IELTS score of 6.0 ; or
- TOEFL minimum overall score of 550 ; or
- Band B2 in the UBD English Proficiency Test.
‘A’ Level Qualification or equivalent
A minimum of 160 points for two (2) ‘A’ Level passes or 200 points for three (3) ‘A’ Level passes in relevant subjects.
(Subjects such as Ulum Hadith, Ulum Al-Quran and Tahfiz Al-Quran are not included under the two ‘A’ Level passes required but may be considered as a third ‘A’ level subject)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points; or
- International Baccalaureate Certificate with a minimum score 24 points including:
- a minimum of 5 points each, in at least two subjects taken at Higher Level, or
- 5, 4, 4 points for three subjects taken at Higher Level
- Re-sits / Upgrade of results are allowed.
Diploma Level 5 / Higher National Diploma (HND) / Advanced Diploma
5 Merits for core modules excluding Communication Skills.
Applicants with Prior Work Experience
- At least five (5) years working experience; and
- At least one (1) ‘A’ Level in a relevant subject OR five (5) merits and/or distinctions in HND, or its equivalent.