Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any funding available if I plan to do my DY abroad?
Funding is only available for those students (locals) under the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship on merit basis.
There are two types of co-funding available:
i) Co-Funding 1
– those with cGPA 3.80 and above
– receive subsistence allowance and Travel & related allowance (one-off)
– going to partner universities / institution
– entitled for one DY semester only
ii) Co-Funding 2
– those with cGPA of 2.50 – 3.79
– receive subsistence allowance
– limited to partner universities / institutions (Asia Region only)
– entitled to one DY semester only