The International Student Unit (ISU) assists to provide all international students at UBD a wide range of student services and social/recreational programme.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitates international students’ application of student pass/visa on arrival (VOA), renewal of student pass/visa and cancellation of student pass/visa,application of green identity card, health insurance and bank account.
- Assists in booking accommodations (if applicable), airport reception and airport transfer/transportation (if applicable).
- Assists in coordinating MOFAT’s scholarships.
- Updating international student statistics and information details.
- Facilitates, monitors, manages and records students’ participation in International Students’ Club (ISC) activities.
- Helps to facilitate international students’ needs and transition.
- Provides an excellent administrative and social services for the international students.
- Provides a comprehensive programme to enhance students’ experiences in Brunei (e.g. meet & greet gathering, orientation programmes, sight-seeing tours, International Cultural Exchange Night with friends of UBD [buddy programme] etc.).
- Collaborates with various agencies nationally and internationally in variety of programmes to enhance students’ development (e.g. in community outreach programmes, environmental issues, etc.).
For further enquiries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org